Win a 25k Wedding!
Amazing vendors from Rotorua and beyond come together to create an opportunity for
one lucky couple to win an epic wedding package valued at over $25,000!!
Everything is arranged, the venue, full day photography, accommodation, entertainment, styling,
catering, beverages, hair, make up & beauty treatments, flowers, celebrant, cake, suits,
credit toward a custom made gown & so much more, no detail has been forgotten.
The couple will celebrate their wedding day on the 10th of October 2019.
Competition closes 7th of April & winner announced on the 10th of April.
- Captured by Tahlia’s Ruby Photo Package with 1 photographer for 10 hours of coverage on the day & at least 500 high resolution images provided in an
online gallery as well as fifty 6x4 prints & a USB in a bespoke wooden presentation box, upgrade packages are available (second photographer/albums/engagement session etc), Contract will need to be signed with Captured by Tahlia. Total value $3000
- Tironui Wedding Venue will host your wedding at their beautiful custom built facility for up to 60 guests including tables, chairs, bar, bar leaners,
ceremony & reception venue. Does not include bar staff, cleaners or rubbish disposal, additional guests (up to 100 in total)
can be included at an extra cost. Total value $4600
Styling & Florals
- Luna Creative is offering $500 worth of hire products from their range as well as set up & wedding styling services up to $750 value to create
the look of your dreams, usual hire terms and conditions will apply. Additional costs above prize value to be paid by couple.
Hire requirements to be finalised 6 weeks prior to wedding date. Total value $1250
- Bloom Art Florist will create for you one bridal bouquet with two matching bridesmaids bouquets + three matching buttonholes in a mixture
of seasonal flowers, colours can be personalised, specific colours & flowers can be requested but may not be available. Total value $400
Stationary & Signage
- Inkee Press will design a Complete Wedding Stationery Suite: Primary wedding invitation, save the date card, additional details card, RSVP card,
wishing well card, thank you card. Printing not included. A contract will need to be signed with Inkee Press. Total value $500
- Plazmart will custom design & make wedding signage, to be organised at least 3 months before wedding & proofs finalised 1 month before wedding.
Total value $450
Hair & MakeUp
- Hair by Teegan will provide 1 bridal hair up and 3 bridesmaids hair ups with travel included. Total value $500
- Final Touch MakeUp Artistry will complete the look with beautiful makeup for the bride & one bridesmaid, makeup trial included for bride only. Total value $450
Catering & Beverages
- Stolen Bike Catering will supply $2000 of Canapés (or Catering of your choice) all food catering must be supplied exclusively by Stolen Bike Catering.
Total value $2000
- Croucher Brewery are suppling two kegs of their locally brewed beer valued at $800
- Custom designed wedding cake from Cakealicious with flavours and style to be discussed with the winners, total value up to $750
- Lola Caravan Bar will be onsite for 3 hours serving your beverages from conclusion of ceremony to the start of your reception, total value $1000
- Damon Stewart will supply a wine & non-alcoholic drinks package, total value $500
- DJ4U are providing an all day wedding DJ service including sound system, lighting package & custom playlist, total value $1840
- Photo Booth Fever is offering 3 hours of photo booth hire including unlimited prints, a box of props, a password protected online gallery,
a friendly attendant and a copy of all images + a full giant lawn games package, total value $1000
- Ngongotaha Stream Retreat is giving you 3 nights accomodation the week of the wedding for up to 10 people valued at $1875
- Regal Palms Rotorua give you one night’s luxury accommodation in a Superior Studio Suite for two persons, Full breakfast delivered to your suite
the next morning, Chilled bubbles on your arrival, luxurious private steamy spa pool, use of the heated outdoor pool, tennis court,
mini-golf, gymnasium and sauna, Late check-out to 11:00am, bikes for use to explore Rotorua, total value $295
Apparel & Jewellery
- $1000 towards the total cost of your custom made Robyn Stinson Designs wedding gown, total value $1000
- Pollards Men's Apparel are supplying four hire suits, this includes: jackets, trousers, shirts & ties, total value $1000
- Catherine Trenton Jewellery give you a stunning pair of morganite & diamond earrings to complete your bridal look, total value $490
- Unique2U Independant Celebrant providing your celebrant services. The winner must organise and pay for their marriage certificate.
All meetings are to be held at local Rotorua Cafe’s. Total value $550
- 12 seater van hire from Rite Price for 24 hours to transfer guests to & from the wedding (driver not included, standard hire terms & conditions apply)
Total value $200
- Andy’s Party Hire give you up to $500 worth of hire items (excluding marquees) Breakages must be paid for & order finalised one month before wedding.
Total value $500
- Get that LV Mobile Tanning bridal glow with tans for the bride and up to three bridesmaids, this also includes bridal tan consult and lash lift (Bride only)
and after tan care for the bridal party. Total value $450
- Extreme Beauty will do eye lash extensions for the bride as well as nails for the bride and two bridesmaids. Total value $250
- Canopy Tours give you a double pass to their award winner Original Canopy Tour for the lucky couple, total value $298
- River Rats also gives you a voucher for two to raft the Kaituna river. Total value $210
**Additional upgrades are available for most services at your own cost, these can be discussed with each vendor as required.
Any items not specifically mentioned will need to be sourced and paid for by the couple.
Contracts/agreements may need to be signed with individual vendors agreeing to their terms & conditions**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entries to be received by 5pm April 7th 2019. Entries received after 5pm on the 7th April will not be accepted.
2. This competition is open to all New Zealand residents except employees of participating companies and
their immediate families and agencies.
3. To enter the competition all couples must be over the age of 18 and each be legally entitled to marry.
This competition is not open to “renewal of vow”ceremonies.
4. The winner will be notified by the 10th of April by email & facebook or phone.
5. If the winning couple cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made within a reasonable time period (2 days after contact attempt) or if the winning couple fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with these terms and conditions, it may result in forfeiture of the prize and Captured by Tahlia reserves the right to disqualify that couple without further liability to that couple and offer the prize to an alternative couple and thereafter until a winner is found.
6. Each entry must be submitted on the digital application form available on
7. Additional upgrades are available for most services at your own cost, these can be discussed with each vendor as required. Contracts/agreements may need to be signed with individual vendors agreeing to their terms & conditions
8. A photo of the couple entering the competition must be uploaded to the Captured by Tahlia Facebook page and made "public"
9. All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or at any other time.
10. The winner is responsible for expenses & arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary documents.
11. Entries remain the property of Captured by Tahlia and participating companies and may be used for future promotional purposes.
12. The entrants agree to have their photos & video published on digital platforms. Winners agree to have photos taken of the wedding day and images from the wedding to be used by Captured by Tahlia and associated suppliers of products
and services for marketing and promotional purposes. Images remain the property of Captured by Tahlia.
13. Captured by Tahlia will not be responsible for any transmission and/or computer errors affecting the submission of entries to this competition.
14. Captured by Tahlia reserves the right to change details of wedding with as much notice as reasonably practicable should an element of the wedding become unavailable.
The winning couple will be notified and other arrangements will attempt to be made.
15. (i) The products and services forming the prize have been agreed in good faith by Captured by Tahlia with the suppliers of the products and services forming the prize. Captured by Tahlia accepts no liability or responsibility for the
provision of or failure to provide products and/or services from a supplier.
(ii) The winning couple is responsible for all expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
(iii) The winning couple is responsible for obtaining adequate insurance suitable for their needs before the wedding. Captured by Tahlia cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the winning couple as a result of their
failure to do so.
(iv) All entrants, including the winning couple, agree to indemnify Captured by Tahlia for any expenses, loss or damage incurred or suffered by Captured by Tahlia as a result of the entrants' actions or failures to comply with these terms and conditions.
(v) Captured by Tahlia or its employees or agents are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using or enjoying the prize or any part of it, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Under no circumstances shall the liability of Captured by Tahlia exceed the cost to the entrant of submitting an entry to the “Win a 25k Wedding" competition. The limitation of liability set out in this clause includes any person or party in any way associated with Captured by Tahlia and the "Win a 25k Wedding" promotion.
16. Contact must be made with all vendors by May 15th 2019 to begin the planning for your wedding.
17. Winners must be willing to leave honest reviews for all vendors involved after the wedding has taken place.
They must also be available for comment or interviews about the day post wedding.
18. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize is not transferrable to any third party.
19. By entering the competition you consent under the Privacy Act 1993 to allow Captured by Tahlia and suppliers to retain such contact details and only use them for marketing their business.
20. The promoter is: Captured by Tahlia, Oturoa Road, Rotorua, 027 574 6868